Mount Lemmon Lodge
Front Desk/Night Auditor
Have you ever dreamed of mountain living? We have an opportunity for you! The Mt. Lemmon Lodge is looking for front desk agents who love nature and are ready to bring magic to the mountain!
· Check in customers using computer programs and equipment and provide guests with directions to their room
· Inform customers of all on-site amenities and any relevant information that is needed to use them
· Handle and resolve guest complaints
· Invoice and bill guests for their stay and services used
· Communicate with guests to better understand their individual needs to provide them with the best service possible
· Clean lobby area
· Assist guests with questions and requests
· Help complete laundry during downtime
· Assist in Lounge – bussing tables and serving if needed.
· Be willing to help in other areas of the lodge.
Mt. Lemmon lodge offers shared housing on the mountain. These cabins have private rooms, shared bathrooms, kitchens, and living spaces. The housing is located very close to the lodge so no need to worry about high gas prices! If housing is not available at the time of hire Mt. Lemmon Lodge will set up a shuttle service with team members to help with the commute!
This position pays between $14.00 – $15.00 an hour depending on experience.
Shifts – please specify in your application which you are interested in
Front Desk Agent 7:00am – 3:00pm
Front Desk Agent 3:00pm – 11:00pm
Front Desk/Night Audit 11:00pm – 7:00am
Full time and Part time positions available.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour