Beyond Bread at Mount Lemmon Lodge
Front of House Lead/Back of House Lead
Have you ever dreamed of mountain living? We have an opportunity for you! We are looking for FOH and BOH Leads for the brand new Beyond Bread at the Mt. Lemmon Lodge!
Why should you apply?
- Fun, fast-paced, family like environment
- Opportunity to grow your career in fast-casual restaurant management
- Become a leader within the best in industry
- Full Time hours available with Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Free shift meal and employee discount
What will you do?
- Uphold all store procedures, Beyond Bread policies and function as an example
- Resolve any issues or complaints to help ensure customer satisfaction
- Communicate daily goals, menu changes and operational updates
- Walk the store and ensure appearance and cleanliness standards are met
- Assist in the development and training of the staff
- Uphold Beyond Bread safety and sanitation standards as well as Health Department regulations
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a restaurant supervisor or lead in a fast-casual environment
- Passionate about quality food and excellent service
- Thrives in a complex and fast-paced environment with the ability to solve problems creatively
- Approachable, trustworthy and puts their team and customers at ease
- Goal oriented and driven to succeed
- Self-driven, dependable, reliable and leads by setting the example
- Ability to determine when to delegate and when to pitch in as a team player to be most efficient and effective
- Food Handlers certification
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Solid stamina and able to work on your feet for up to 6 hrs. at a time
- Able to lift 15lbs frequently and up to 35lbs occasionally
Mt. Lemmon lodge offers shared housing on the mountain. These cabins have private rooms, shared bathrooms, kitchens, and living spaces. The housing is located very close to the lodge so no need to worry about high gas prices! If housing is not available at the time of hire Mt. Lemmon Lodge will set up a shuttle service with team members to help with the commute!
This position pays between $15.00 – $16.00 an hour depending on experience.